Redemption-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redemption-Guild

Welcome to Redemption forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silverspring Set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krzysztof
Admin

Silverspring Set Empty
PostSubject: Silverspring Set   Silverspring Set Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:35 am

BODY/ CHEST PIECE.

Carphil will start a quest line, directly involving Kobolds the entire time. This quest line is eventually led to Theresa within Varanas. At the end of this quest line, you will be asked to kill the Kobold leader "Kipos." Note Kipos may be difficult at your current level, so it is suggested to have a group to fight him. This quest is then turned in back to Theresa, to obtain your Silverspring Chest piece.

LEGS

This quest line is started at Peer's farm by Theron I do believe. He will ask you to find the "Strange" pillars. After a series of finding the pillars, killing some farmers, digging some soil, and speaking once again to Theron, you will be instructed to kill the Farmer "Morrison." Note Morrison is considered an Elite, and some do have trouble with him, so don't expect to have a simple fight at levels 12-15. Afterwards head back to Theron, to recieve your
[Card of Morrison] And finish the Leg's part of the quest.

GLOVES

The gloves part is taken through another quest given by the man in front of Theron and Winsil, who instructs you to kill Yuri. I apologize for not knowing his name off hand, but it isn't uncommon, maybe a "Mike" or something. Either way, you head west I believe near Ravenfell, and there will be dual weilding bandit named Yuri. NOTE: YURI IS TOUGH TO KILL. I've played alts where I kill yuri at level 14, just barely, and some where I can't kill him till 16-20. There are methods around directly killing Yuri, but my suggestion is get a group, and community party going ^^. Either way, after Yuri is killed, you will AUTOMATICALLY recieve a red book, of which you right click, and turn into Winsil back at Peer's farm. This will give the Gloves part of the Silverspring set.

BOOTS

Usually this is the last part I get so I only saw it fitting to write it last Razz. The Boots quest line is start at Omyr near the Poidan/Polidan Caravan. He will instruct you to find different plants, in order to create a poition.

HEAD NORTH FOR THE FIRST PLANT. It is near the waterline/ dragonflies.

HEAD DIRECTLY SOUTH OF THE CARAVAN FOR THE SECOND. This is in two places, one near the Silvermaine Hounds(Near Crafty Bernok Spawn) or directly west of that, near boars, and lower level aggro hounds.

THE LAST IS FOUND NEAREST VARANAS on a Hill between Peer's farm and Miadge's farm. There is no aggro around this one, so it's easily obtainable.

After getting these just return to Omyr, and he will continue the quest line, between the nearby farm, and himself. This will end after killing the Boars/Hyenas(Hounds?) at the farm. Once ended you can turn it in, and obtain your boots.

NOTE: If you killed Yuri and for some reason did not obtain or deleted the book, all you need to do is kill him once more (Make sure you do have the quest in your log.) and you should obtain the book again. If that does not work, delete the quest from your log, and repeat the process.
Back to top Go down
https://redemption-forum.forumotion.com

Silverspring Set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redemption-Guild :: General Discussion :: Helpful Info-
Jump to: